There’s far more to safety on the road, but keeping in mind how busy everyone is, we hope you find these spring-focused reminders in a quick-tip listicle form helpful.
1. Spring showers: Always ensure your wipers and headlights are in good condition for optimal visibility to keep everyone safe on the road.
2. Hydroplaning hazards: Always look out for hydroplaning hazards but especially during the plentiful showers of spring months.
3. Patience is a virtue: Patience is a virtue—and a lifesaver. Maintain safe speeds and brake gradually.
4. On the lookout: Watch out for pedestrians, cyclists, and animals out there. Drive mindfully and be proactive rather than relying on last-second reflexes.
5. Cold snaps: Be ready for temperature fluctuations—including drastic drops that can cause black ice patches on the roads and in lots.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Safeway Logistics and opportunities for drivers, call us at 317-545-7533 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.